Goodbye Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

Welcome to Goodbye Love, a real life small town role play site based in the fictional town of Serano, North Carolina. We have no word count and no character limit.
Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

michelle trachtenberg rare icon Pictures, Images and Photos michelle trachtenberg rare icon Pictures, Images and Photos

Click for Credits

You Were The Song All Along

Go down

You Were The Song All Along Empty You Were The Song All Along

Post by Samantha James Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:21 pm

TAKEN
You Were The Song All Along Int_ben01

Okay, so this is a request for Sammy's final. His play by is Adam Pascal. For the sake of this request I will be calling him Adam. Adam is thirty years old. He grew up in the house between Sammy and Christopher. He's always had his eye on her since they were kids, but she was always more interested in Chris.

When Christopher passed away Adam left town. Most people said it was because Adam wanted to go make a name for himself as an actor and musician. That wasn't the case. Adam left town because now that Chris was gone there was nothing stopping him from making a move on Sammy and he was too afraid, and too much of a gentleman to push her into something too early.

Now nine years later he returns, in hopes that it isn't to late to tell Sammy the truth. I can see the first meeting going down a few ways, but the way I figure it I'm thinking he goes to the hospital where Sammy works and fakes sick or hurt just to see her and when she realizes there's nothing wrong with him, she makes him tell her why he's really there.

Next is Sammy's 2 younger brothers. Both of them live with her, as she is a live in care taker for the two of them.

TAKEN
You Were The Song All Along EvanBourne200

Brother #1 is 22 and is very close to Sammy, like practically Twins close. Brother #1 has some mental problems that cause him to have the social skills of a young child, not all the time, but these episodes are often triggered when he is afraid or nervous. He lives with Sammy because he is afraid to live alone.

TAKEN
You Were The Song All Along Cap0036-1

Brother #2 is 17. He's more like a son to Sammy than a brother, as her mother adopted him when Sammy was a teen, but she spent more time raising him than her mother did. Brother #2 was put up for adoption at 13 after he tested HIV positive after a tainted blood transfusion. Sammy is the one in charge of all his medical care, she makes sure he takes his meds and checks his basic vitals daily to make sure he isn't coming down with anything.
Samantha James
Samantha James
Admin
Admin

https://goodbye-love.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum